|INVITATION TO BID (ITB)|
|Vendor/Company Name : ______________________________________________________ Date : __29_/12/2021
Cell phone :….
|Date:29 /12/2021||No. of pages including this page:|
|Tender title: BOQ for the Construction of community water connections in Semada.||Ref no: WVSFY22/73|
Manner of Submission:
Closing deadline: time: 4.00 pm date: 18th January 2022
Offers transmitted in any other manner than those indicated above will not be considered.
World Vision Somalia Program Office invites qualified and reputable Contractors with proven experience in provision of Construction works for water connections, and to make an offer based upon the conditions stated in this invitation to tender for the following Items:
The supplies shall include but not limited to:
Summary BoQ for water connections in Samade village.
Your offer should clearly indicate:
- Unit price
- Price should be net after deduction.
- Confirmed delivery schedule.
- Validity of the offer.
- Detailed specification (if different from the stipulated specification).
- Detailed Work plan for the activity.
Information to bidders:
- Currency of offer should preferably be in US Dollars, but in case local currency is offered, the comparison of offers will be based on the prevailing rate of exchange.
- World Vision does not undertake to pay by letter of credit (LOC) or in advance of work completion.
- World Vision reserves the right to accept the whole or part of your offer.
- World vision Somalia reserves the right to accept or reject any application (bid), and is not bound to give reasons for its decisions. Canvassing or giving false information will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Attach your company profile with the invitation letter,
- Your quotation letter should be separate page/s from world vision international Somalia ITB/RFQ.
- The supplier/Contractor must obtain Registrations and clearance letter, signed and stamped from respective Authorities of Puntland state.
- ALL quotations/bids must be submitted by hard copy to World Vision office in Garowe and dropped to the tender box at the main gate on/before the deadline on 18th January2022 at 16:00hrs.
- Mandatory requirements – Failure to submit the mandatory documents will lead to disqualification.
- Provide a certified copy of a certificate of business registration, certificate of incorporation, a business license from the ministry of commerce ( should be valid)
- Provide a certified copy of tax registration, tax clearance certificates from the ministry of finance
- Provide valid registration from Puntland national tender board
- Provide valid registration from Ministry of public works and transport
- Valid registration from any local Government in Puntland
- Provide information on ownership structure (Name of directors of the company / Owner)
- Provide references from previous customers for similar works
Bids become eligible and will be opened only if the bids had been received before the bid closing date and time.
- Detailed company profile with organizational Structure
- Site Visit Clearance by WV or it’s designee
- Work schedule (Detailed work schedule) with clear timelines on Project completion times and dates
- Three (3) years’ experience in similar works (attach current and previous contracts/LPOs)- past experiences (specifically in Puntalnd state Somalia) in Construction similar to the structure that has been bid for (including details of the project such as Client, Client Contact, value of the project, start and completion dates), Certification from Clients on satisfactory completion of the works (if any);
- Certified/stamped financial bank statements for the past 3-6 months and should show enough balance to undertake the construction and also demonstrate a sound transaction track record.
- Indication of the validity of the bid.
- Fully Priced BOQ
- Technical Evaluation Documents:
- Detailed work plan with activity specification for each Site.
- Labour distribution plan (skilled unskilled) during the construction period
- CV of the Engineer (s) and technical team who would be supervising the construction works.
- Details of vehicles and machinery owned by the company
Equipment Form-Fill the form below for the equipment required for the work
|Type of Equipment*|
|Equipment Information||Name of manufacturer||Model and power rating|
|Capacity*||Year of manufacture*|
|Current Status||Current location|
|Details of current commitments|
|Source||Indicate source of the equipment
o Owned o Rented o Leased o Specially manufactured
Community water connection in Samade Village
|1.1||Excavation pipeline trench for 0.4m wide and 0.6m deep, backfilling in normal soil 0.1m below the pipe and 0.2m above the pipe and compact well||M3||720|
|1.2||Provide, supply, install and fix 2″ high-pressure PVC pipes and fittings. Rates should include all joint materials (pipe fittings) including but not limited to unions, elbows, sockets, t-joints, and so on.||Lm||3000|
|Total pipeline extension|
|1||Excavation and filling work|
|1.1||Prepare the site by stripping the top 200 mm of soil to remove all debris including sand (if any) from the site and carting away spoil||M2||6.6|
|1.2||Excavate for foundation strip commencing at stripped levels depth average 0.60m deep||M3||1.512|
|1.3||Remove surplus excavated material from the site||M3||1.512|
|1.4||300 mm thick approved hardcore filling spread, well rammed and compacted in 150mm layers to receive a concrete surface bed||M3||0.756|
|1.5||50mm blinding layer on hardcore surfaces||M3||0.126|
|1.6||Excavate soak away pit for collecting drainage water 1.5Mx0.6×0.6m||M3||0.36|
|1.7||Rubble stone retaining wall 0.4m wide and 0.5m deep||M3||2.4|
|1.8||Backfill rubble stones to the pit||M3||2.4|
|1.9||0.7×0.7x 0.1m precast concrete to cover the soak away excavation||M3||0.049|
|Reinforced Concrete class 25|
|2.1||20mm thick floor slab platform with surface steel troweled smooth above the ground level 400mm||M3||0.78|
|2.2||200mm reinforced cement concrete walls||M3||0.288|
|2.3||high tensile mild steel reinforcement bars 12 mm diameter in the walls of water kiosks||Kg||51|
|high tensile mild steel reinforcement bars 12 mm diameter in the walls of water kiosks||Kg||43.66|
|2.4||Formwork to edges of floor slab girth not exceeding 20mm||M2||1.64|
|2.5||Formwork to sides of walls||M2||3.6|
|2.6||100 x 100mm open drain-side channel all around the platform leading to soak away pit||M2||2.46|
|3.1||Cement and sand mortar (1:3) in 25mm thick steel trowelled screed||M2||7.7|
|whitewashing and paint walls||M2||7.7|
|4||Gate valve chamber|
|4.1||Pit excavation commencing at reduced levels depth not exceeding 0.50m deep||M3||0.21|
|4.2||Remove surplus excavated material from the site||M3||0.21|
|4.3||Mass Concrete class 20 with 20mm thick maximum aggregate size in 50mm Thick||M3||0.021|
|4.4||200 Thick load-bearing solid concrete block walling||M3||6.7|
|4.5||400 x 400mm precast concrete cover||M3||0.016|
|Water Supply System|
|Galvanized Mild Steel pipes class “B” medium thickness with and including jointing, fittings, and fixe as described|
|4.6||25.8mm diameter inlet pipe||No||1|
|4.7||25.8mm water meter reading||No||1|
|4.8||25.8mm diameter brass gate valve with wheel and head||No||1|
|4.9||50.8mm water taps||No||6|
|5||Plaque design for the elevated tank and the water kiosks each from two sides||Lumsum|
|Total one water kiosks|
|Total Cost of 3000m pipeline Extension and one kiosk with 6 taps|
All pages and corrections should be counter signed (if any);
Please acknowledge this tender and indicate your interest to bid.
Thank you and regards.