PROJECT NAME: IMPROVED IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO LIVELIHOODS FOR FOOD INSECURE VULNERABLE HOUSEHOLDS IN DROUGHT AFFECTED POPULATIONS
AND IDPS IN GAROWE DISTRICT -PUNTLAND STATE OF SOMALIA
KAALO Aid and Development (KAALO) is a community-based non-profit, humanitarian and development organization with its headquarters located in Garowe, Puntland in Somalia. The organization was established in March, 1991 just after the collapse of the Somali central government. The organization has been in existence for 30 years with a successful record in implementing Hundreds of programs and projects in both the emergency and the development sector in 9 regions of Puntland.
KAALO is currently undertaking Humanitarian intervention project under SHF with aim of improving livelihood for the affected people in Puntland through cash for work activities in water catchments/ berkads as well as provision of fodder seed with the aim to support household access livelihoods and other core services within the district to improve their lives and that of their dependents.
Therefore, KAALO is looking for a qualified Contractor, with sound capacity and relevant experience in similar works to submit their offers against the construction of one fodder store in 22aad village.
Tender Procedures and Instruction
- Bid Application document with detailed specifications and conditions are available and obtainable from KAALO, Garowe Office.
- Completed Bid documents shall be retuned and deposited in the tender box provided at the entrance of the office.
- Any tender document not deposited in the tender box shall be disqualified.
- Bidder should sign tender registration form which will indicate the date bids were deposited to the tender box.
- All bid documents should be written in English.
THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- Partial Documents will not be accepted.
- Tender envelop should be sealed with reference number and stamped.
- Company Profile with detailed physically verifiable contact address
- Filled Quotation price in the provided Request for Proposal.
- Valid Registration certificates and Tax clearance
- Bank statement for last three month
- Evidence of Past Experience in a similar work (experience certificates/Contract letters etc.)
- Detailed workplan showing delivery and lead time.
9. CV for the company Site Engineer and the CV of the manager minimum experience of 5 years.
NB. A falsification or Misrepresentation of documents and information will result an automatic disqualification.
Interested Contractors with having sound capacity and relevant experience in similar work are here by invited to submit their bids in a sealed envelope clearly marked with tender Name and location above and be dropped at the tender box located at KAALO, Tawfiiq Road (Spegheti House Road), Garowe – Puntland. The deadline for submitting bids is 18th July– 2nd Aug 2021 at 03:00PM and any tender or documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted.
Any questions about the bid documents, please contact KAALO Office in Garowe, Puntland.