Ministry of interior, federal Affairs and Democratization
Ministry of Interior federal affairs and Democratization is looking for a qualified contractor, with sound capacity and relevant experience of construction. Therefor MOIFAD would like to construct new offices at MOIFAD compound-In Garowe.
TENDER PROCEDURES AND INSTRUCTION
1. Bid Application document with detailed specifications and conditions are available and obtainable from Ministry of Interior, Federal Affairs and Democratization, at MOIFAD administration Office.
2. Completed Bid documents shall be retuned and deposited in the tender box provided at the entrance of the administration office.
3. Any tender document not deposited in the tender box shall be disqualified.
4. Bidder should sign tender registration form which will indicate the date bids were deposited to the tender box.
THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS ARE:
1. Partial Documents will not be accepted
2. Tender envelop should be sealed with reference number and stamped.
3. Company Profile with detailed physically verifiable contact address
4. BOQ price.
5. Valid Registration certificates and Tax clearance
6. Bank statement
7. Evidence of Past Experience in a similar work (experience certificates/Contract letters etc.)
8. All bid document should be written in English.
Interested Contractors with having sound capacity and relevant experience in similar work are here by invited to submit their bids in a sealed envelope clearly marked with tender Name and location above and be dropped at the tender box located at Ministry of interior, federal Affairs and Democratization- Garowe.
The tender documents will found MOIFAD administration office from 02/11/2019 till 09/11/2019. And the deadline will be 9/11/2019, at 05:00PM and any tender or documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted.
Any questions about the bid documents, please contact MOIFAD administration Office in Garowe, Puntland.
Contacts: +25290-7744142 / +25290-7774088 +25290-7746093