ITB Reference No: RI/SOM/PL/003/19
Relief International (RI) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization working in 20 countries with number of years experiences to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty. Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach — which we call the RI Way—emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships, and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them. RI has been present in Somalia since 2009 with offices located in Mogadishu, Garowe, Baledwayn and Dollow Somalia.
- ITB release date:31st July,2018
- ITB clarifications an technical inquiries deadline 18th August,2019
- ITB closure 20th August,2019
Tender Procedures and Instruction
- Bidders should submit their bids marked with their companies or business names and the contact for the representative.
- Bid documents with detailed specifications and conditions are obtainable from RI Garowe, Bosaso and Galkayo office.
- Bid documents shall be deposited in the tender box provided at the entrance of the office. Any tender document not deposited in the tender box shall be disqualified.
- Bidder should sign tender registration form which will indicate the date bids were deposited to the tender box.
All interested bidders should collect the bid documents from Garowe, Galkayo and Bosaso Office. Any technical and clarifications should be communicated through and email email@example.com.