Islamic Relief Somalia
PUBLIC ADVERT FOR Provision of drip irrigation for 12 farms in Kalule, Celdhidar and Gumbah village in Bari district Puntland
TERMS OF REFERENCE(TOR)
INVITATION TO BID
TENDER No. PL/IRS/FAD/PNTB No:174/24/03/2021
Islamic Relief Somalia is an International Humanitarian Organization that has been working in Somalia since 2006.Islamic Relief Somalia is committed to achieving its core vision of caring World where basic requirements of the needy are met. Islamic Relief’s goal is to provide an increased access to water, sanitation, education and health facilities to IDPs and other vulnerable groups.
Islamic Relief Somalia is currently implementing emergency and development projects in several Regions of Somalia to support to the affected communities in Somalia, in this respect IRS kindly requesting you to submit your offers for Provision of drip irrigation kit in Kalule, Celdhidar and Gumbah village in Bari district Puntland.
Islamic Relief Somalia hereby invite bids as follows:
|1||Provision of drip irrigation for 12 farms in Kalule, Celdhidar and Gumbah village in Bari district Puntland|
Please note Tender document with detail specification will be available and collect at logistics unit of
Islamic Relief Garowe office from March 24- March 30th , 2021 (05:00 PM).
Interested eligible contractors with sound capacity, relevant experience in similar work and duly registered as drillers are here by invited to collect tender document from Islamic Relief Garowe Office.
Interested Contractors/suppliers with sound capacity and relevant experiences in similar work are here by invited to submit their bids in a separate envelopes clearly marked tender reference number as above.
Interested contractors/suppliers with sound capacity and relevant experience in similar work are here by invited to submit their bids
Provision of Drip irrigation .
- Company Profile with detailed physically verifiable contact address
- Tender envelop should be sealed with reference number and stamped.
- Valid Commercial License from the Ministry of Commerce.
- Most recent Bank statements produced last six months (showing transactions/ account movement and current balance).
- Tax Clearance from the Ministry of Finance
- Tender Board Registration.
- Evidence of Past Experience in a similar work (Agricultural inputs, distribution of seeds and farming inputs with UN/INGOs/national NGO)
- Valid Registration from Ministry of environment, Agriculture and Climate Change (MoEACC).
- Price will be inclusive with all transportation, and Branding with IR Logo.
- Validity of the Quotation:90 days
- Delivery Time: ASAP
- Delivery Location, Kulule, Ceeldhidar, Gumbah
- Incon terms: DAP( Delivery at Place)
- Currency: US Dollars
- Payments: Within 21 days after receipt of invoice
- Language: English
Award of a Purchase Order/Contract: a PO/Contract will be awarded to most acceptable price, technically qualified bidder. The successful bidder will sign a Contracts per the IRS General Conditions of Contract for Procurement of Goods or Services.
Instructions to bidders
– This RFQ does not commit IRS to enter into any contract or agreement for products or services with any suppliers responding to it.
-IRS reserves the right to accept or reject any quote, annul the solicitation process and reject all quotes at any time prior to a ward PO without thereby incurring any liability or provide justification.
-all bidders are requested to stamp the quotation
-All enquires and questions should be addressed to the below contact addresses
Tender document with detail specification and terms and conditions will be available at logistic unit of Islamic Relief Garowe office from April 05th – April 11st 2021 (05:00 PM). deadline for submitting bids is 11st April, 2021 at 05:00PM and any tender or documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted. The sealed envelopes should be dropped at Islamic Relief Garowe Office Tender Box at below address.
Documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted.