Website Amal Bank
Job Title: Branch Marketing Officer
Location: Kismaayo, Laascaano and Garowe
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Branch Marketing Officer is responsible for the development and implementation of the Bank’s Marketing Plan at the branch level. This position is responsible for initiating, developing, driving and overseeing the implementation of marketing and promotional plans including advertising, sales, research, website, events and brand strategy of the bank at the branch level.
- Work closely with Branch Business Development Manager to plan and oversee the organization’s advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic and direct mail outlets with approval from the Marketing & Strategy department.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the Marketing Plan at branch level
- Coordinate marketing projects, sales initiatives and brand messaging as it relates to branch signage, website and social media.
- Work with corporate and local branches’ marketing and sales teams to develop and execute marketing campaign and deliver marketing materials
- Design and launch email and social media marketing campaigns at the branch level
- Research media coverage and industry trends at the local level
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics of marketing department
- Coordinate conferences, trade shows, and press interviews/releases
- Process requests/invoices and maintain archives offlyers, posters, signage and graphics & photo files
- Coordinate photography for/of events, activities, etc. for use in publications, media, etc.
- Provide ongoing local market evaluation through market survey, direct customer contact, follow ups, and monitoring of competition and industry trends
- Work with Branch Manager and Business Development Manager to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget
- Assure consistent application of brand messaging throughout the bank
- Look for opportunities in the banks markets to promote the bank consistency with our strategic objectives, and solidify Amal Bank’s brand messaging
- Assist with creation of marketing and promotional materials such as print, digital and other forms of communication materials
- Volunteers and attends fundraisers and bank sponsored events as needed and other related duties
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with local media including print, radio, and television
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned such as covering for a cashier, investment officer, or customer relationship officer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 plus years of experience and/or training; preferred emphasis in Marketing, with specific experience in bank or financial services marketing preferred
- IT degree or certificate is plus
- Knowledge and awareness of Islamic bank products and services is plus
- Knowledge and awareness of local market and community preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with strong customer service skills
- Solid written and oral communications skills(Somali and English)
- Knowledge of social media and its use in reaching customers
- Knowledge of sales and relationship building skills
- knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Strong internet and digital/social media skills and experience
- Able to think creatively and respond well to pressure
- Team player with ability to multi-task
- Must be able to travel independently between multiple work sites
- Effective time management/organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
Amal Bank is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please submit a detailed cover letter and résumé no later than February 17, 02, 2018 to: email@example.com