Website Amal Real Estate
Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Officer
Reports to: Property Development Manager
Location: Garowe –Puntland
Closing date: 10 / 5 / 2021
Position Summary: Responsible for sourcing, purchasing and ensuring the delivery of quality construction equipment and materials. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, determined and a skilled negotiator. The Procurement and Logistics Officer is required to have a good understanding of the Construction Industry, more specifically the material used in construction. This position requires someone who is well versed in the full cycle of procurement and logistics from research, sourcing, ordering, logistics to quality checking and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research potential vendor
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms or agreement and pricing
- Arrange order delivery and forwarding
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased goods
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analysis
- Monitor inventory stock and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse and store staff to ensure proper storage and display of goods
- Administrative tasks such as preparing, organising and forwarding invoices, collecting and fling delivery documentation, updating internal databases with all order details, filing and organising documents for accounts.
- A degree in Business Administration majoring in Procurement and Logistics.
- Minimum 7+ years of procurement and logistics, with proven experience working in the construction industry.
- Fluent in English, Turkish, and Arabic.
- Knowledge of vendor sourcing procedures.
- Good understanding of construction supply chain.
- Excellent research, evaluation, and negotiation skills.
- Highly skilled in reporting and cost analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV to Applicant@amalbankso.so, clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than the date indicated above.