Website Relief International (RI)
is an international Relief and Development agency with cross-sectorial....
Relief International (RI) is an international Relief and Development agency with cross-sectorial programs bridging relief and development assistance and program services to vulnerable communities worldwide. RI has received a grant to help vulnerable communities especially education sector from DFID and EU where it will be supporting 89 Puntland Schools of different regions under GECT and DEVCO Projects. Relief International (RI) is pleased to invite Puntland registered eligible vendors for vehicle purchasing opportunity.
- Tender Details
ITB release Date: 1st , April, 2019 Time: – 10:30am
ITB Clarification last date: 4th April, 2019 – Time: 3:45pm
ITB document last date: 7th, April, 2019 – Time: 3:45pm
ITB submission deadline: 14th April, 2019 Time: 4:00pm
PLEASE NOTE: NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE ABOVE CLOSING TIME AND DATE. You can submit your bids any time prior to the deadline
- Tender Procedures and Instruction
- Relief international will purchase three second hand Land cruisers.
- Tenders should submit their bids marked with their companies or business names and the contact for the representative.
- Each Tender documents with detailed specifications and conditions are obtainable from RI Garowe office, behind Rugsan square restaurant and Hotel, near PRS Office
- No fees will be paid to obtain the tender documents.
- Completed tender documents must be received by RI Garowe Office not later than the ITB submission date.
- Each Bid documents shall be deposited in the tender box provided at the entrance of the office.
- Any tender document not deposited in the tender box shall be disqualified.
- Tenderer should sign bid tracker sheet which will indicate the date bids taking over/Issued and date bids submitted.
- Selection Criteria.
The Evaluation Committee will rule on the technical admissibility of each Bid, classifying it as technically compliant or non-compliant. The technical evaluation will be based on the information and documents annexed in the Bid concerning the items and specifications for ‘Goods’, and both the task to be carried out under the ITB, and the professional ability of the Bidder for ‘services’.
Experience of Relevant similar contracts of delving vehicles to INGO in Somalia.
Banks statement for the last 12 months.
Mechanical check certificate from recognized garages or workshops.
Legal registrations from ministry of commerce, tender board certificate, tax clearance certificate from the ministry of finance.
properly filled tender documents and financial cost of the BOQ.
Note: Any clarifications please do email to Puntland Procurement written down .Email: firstname.lastname@example.org