World Vision Somalia - Puntland
CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES AND THE LOCATIONS
- Rehabilitation works for kabaal health center post
World Vision Somalia – Puntland Program (WVS-Puntland) is implementing rehabililation works in Kabaal health post.
WVS is advertising a Local Tender for the provision of construction works as specified below and detailed tender documents, complete with Bills of Quantities & Structural Drawings are now available On the Bid package attached with the advert form
|Lot||Description of planned activities||Location||Our Contact Details||Open From||Closure|
|Rehabilitationworks for Kabaal health post.
|Kabaal under Eyl District||Abdullahi Mohamed Jama.
0907793409 or 77599268
Abdirizaq Mohamed Abdullahi
|12th September 2018||20th September2018|
To be eligible for participation in this tender procedure, tenderers must prove to the satisfaction of the Contracting Authority that they comply with the necessary legal, technical and financial requirements and have the Capacity to carry out the contract effectively. Technical and financial submissions must be very explicit.
Interested bidders are limited to bidding for the entire scope of work in the specified location after physically visiting the site in to ascertain the current state of the site.
Contractors who will be evaluated successfully for the award of these work, will be expected to be tax compliant and cleared by Puntland Tender Board (PTB)
- All Bid documents are available and attached with the advert and all eligible biders can download from the link provided from the date of this advertisement. Offers must be received before the deadline which is on 20th September 2018 at 4.30 PM.
- Bidders should come to the bid opening carrying their Completed tender documents clearly marked with the Lot Number bided on specified deadline to WV office (Tender Meeting Hole)
- All the bid document will opened at present of the venders who applied the bid.
Evaluation Award criteria:
- Certificate of construction form Ministry of public works, Puntland National Tender Board registration (PNTB), Local Government Registration, Updated Tax clearance documents (2018)
- A comprehensive delivery time scale for the Construction.
The tender committee has defined a detailed evaluation criteria to determine the most competitive contractors and will not only be based lowest competitive price but on the basis of value for money, competitive financial offer, quality, compliance with international norms, and proven record of satisfactory performance.