INVITATION TO TENDER
PROJECT NAME: Community Resilience in Somaliland & Puntland (CRISP)
PROJECT #: P/19305/2019/2
ACTIVITY NAME: Construction &Rehabilitation of Six Shallow wells in Cel-dahir, Cuun and Garowe IDPs in Bari and Nugaal Regions.
Interested construction Contractors with sound capacity and relevant experience in similar works to submit their offers against the construction and rehabilitation of Six Shallow wells in Cel-dahir, Cuun and Garowe IDPs in Bari and Nugaal Regions.
Tender Procedures and Instruction
- Bid documents with detailed specifications and conditions are available from KAALO Garowe Office.
- Bid documents shall be deposited in the tender box provided at the entrance of the office.
- Any tender document not deposited in the tender box shall be disqualified.
- Bidder should sign tender registration form which will indicate the date bids were deposited to the tender box.
THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- Partial Documents will not be accepted
- Tender envelop should be sealed with reference number and stamped.
- Company Profile with detailed physically verifiable contact address
- Quotation price.
- Valid Registration certificates and Tax clearance
- Evidence of Past Experience in a similar work (experience certificates/Contract letters etc)
- All bids should be written in English.
Interested Contractors with having sound capacity and relevant experience in similar work are here by invited to submit their bids in a sealed envelope clearly marked with tender Name and location above and be dropped at the tender box located at KAALO, Islan Mohamed Street, Garowe – Puntland. The deadline for submitting bids is 13th August 2019- 31st August ,2019 at 05:00PM and any tender or documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted.
Any questions about the bid documents, please contact KAALO Office in Garowe, Puntland.