Tadamun Social Society
Project Code: SOM 21/3485/RA2/Ed/NGO/19774
IFB NO: PNTB-59
TENDER–DEADLINE: 25th Sept 2021
Tadamun Social Society (TASS) is a national Relief and Development agency with cross- sectorial programs bridging relief and development assistance and program services to vulnerable communities.
TASS is currently implementing a project titled Access to lifesaving education in emergencies for drought affected children including children with disability in Jariban District in Mudug Region. The project is funded by SHF and one of the main activities is to provide school feeding drought affected children in 13 schools.
Successful bidders will be expected to adhere to the approved standards, under supervision of TASS’s Procurement office
THE BIDS WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND IT WILL BE TOTALLY DISQUALIFIED:
The bids without the following documents will not be accepted and it will be totally disqualified.
- Completed Vendor Application Form
- Detailed workplan for delivery of services/goods or supplies
- Company profile
- List of directors with their telephone and ID/Passport Numbers;
- Current registration certificate i.e Ministries of Commerce/ Public Works, Puntland Tender Board,
- Previous experience for similar nature of services: Provide either 3 high value contracts or Local purchase orders from previous clients for last 3
- Good financial position: Provide either Latest audited report, or bank statement for 6
- Latest tax clearance
Interested bidders are invited to collect a complete set of Supplier Registration Forms documents in visiting the TASS offices in Bosaso, North of international Village Hotel and in Garowe, Opposite Save the Children from 11th Sept 2021 – 25th Sept 2021, between 08.30am to 03.30pm. Completed and sealed bids indicating tender reference numbers on the sealed envelopes are to be submitted into tender box will placed in TASS offices in Bosaso, North of international Village Hotel and in Garowe, Opposite Save the Children.
Late bids shall be rejected. Bids containing other external markings that can identify the vendor or addressed to individuals will be automatically disqualified.
Please note that TASS is not bound to accept any or all bids and may decide at its sole discretion to reject any or all bids without offering any explanation.
For More Information, Kindly Contact:
|Location||Tel Number||Email address|