Ministry of Health
Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Contract Title: Ambulances
RFB Reference No.: MOH-012-PL-RFB
- The Puntland State of Somalia through the Ministry of Health has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of Somalia Recurrent Cost & Reform Financing (RCRF) Project (Phase III), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contract for Ambulances.
For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
- The Ministry of Health now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for:
|Item No:||Brief Description||Quantity||Delivery Period
(From date of contract signature)
|1.||Ambulances HARD TOP DIESEL 4X4||5, pcs||60 Days|
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated November 2020, current edition (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 3.14 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Procurement, specialist RCRF project,Ministry of Finance HQ, Garowe Puntland Somalia – Email: rcrfProcurement@gmail.com and copy email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 09:00 to 16:30 hours Garowe local time from Saturday to Thursday exclusive of public holidays at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document shall be delivered in hard copy.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 13:00 Hrs. Garowe time on 13 September, 2021 – up to 4 October 2021 Electronic Bidding Not Allowed. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the Conference Room, Ministry of Finance HQ GAROWE, in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at 12:30 AM Garowe time on 4th October, 2021 at the address below.
- A complete set Bid document(s) can be obtained by the interested bidders at Ministry of Finance RCRF Procurement Specialist office – Garowe campus.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Finance
RCRF Procurement Specialist
Email: plrcrfProcurement@gmail.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Country: Puntland State of Somalia
To apply for this job email your details to rcrfProcurement@gmail.com