Islamic Relief Worldwide..
PUBLIC ADVERT FOR rehabilitation of shallow wells and berkads in qabaal and salaxley villages in nugaal region.
TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR)
INVITATION TO BID
TENDER No. PL/IRS/WIDLEN-2/Re PNTBNo 53
Islamic Relief Worldwide is an International humanitarian organization that has been working in Puntland since 2006. We are committed to achieving our core vision of caring for the people of concern in all countries where we work. Our goal is to provide vulnerable communities in Puntland with access to basic needs including Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Education, Basic Health services and Livelihood Support.
Islamic Relief Somalia has been implementing the project of Water Infrastructure Development and livelihood
Enhancement – (WIDLEN-ll) in Nugal region to enhance community’s resilience to the droughts through rehabilitation water facilities including shallow wells and berkads
Islamic Relief Somalia hereby invite bids as follows:
|SN:||Details||Contents of the Work and Procedure|
|1||Rehabilitation of shallow wells and Berkads in Salaxley Village and Qabaal Village in Nugal Region.||As per the BoQs and Designs|
Please note Tender document with detail specification will be available and collect at logistics unit of Islamic Relief Garowe office from 05th September – 25th September , 2021 (05:00 PM).
Interested eligible contractors with sound capacity, relevant experience in similar work and duly registered as drillers are here by invited to collect tender document from Islamic Relief Garowe Office.
Requirements for Tender Documents
- Tender envelop should be sealed with reference number and
- Company Profile with detailed physically verifiable contact address
- Most recent Bank statements (printed in last 6months). With full details of account movement and enough balance
- Valid Commercial License from the Ministry of
- Valid Public of Work registration from the Ministry of Public
- Tender Board Registration
- Tax Clearance from the Ministry of Finance
- Evidence of Past Experience in a similar work of E.g. (LPOs/Contracts, etc.). All bids should be written in
Tender Duration and Deadline
Tender document with detail specification and terms and conditions will be at logistic unit of Islamic Relief Garowe office at free of cost from 05th September – 25th September 2021 (05:00 PM). The deadline for submitting bids is 255hSeptember, 2021 at 05:00 PM and any tender or documents received later than this date and time will not be accepted. The sealed envelopes should be dropped at Islamic Relief Garowe Office Tender Box at bellow address.