African Relief Committee
African Relief Committee (لجنة أفريقيا للإغاثة) is a national non-Governmental organization (NGO) non-profit and non-political organization, based in hargaisa as HQ, office its regional office in Garowe Puntland-Somalia, ARC operating both in Humanitarian and development programs funded through Rahma international based on Kuwait , ARC planning to construct Orphan Collage in Garowe as well as other development program in Bosaso during end of this year, therefore its look for the post of site engineer who will coordinating and supervising all contraction related activities in Puntland.
- Degree/Master of Civil Engineer.
- Arabic Fluently.
- Interpersonal and team work skills.
- Knowledge and experience on how to deal with construction day to day activities.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in civil engineer.
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development.
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs.
- Evaluate operations and processes.
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency.
- Implement improvements to designs and processes.
- Test material and structural integrity.
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans.
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions.
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.
- Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support.
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities.
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
Candidates will address their application to firstname.lastname@example.org the deadline is 9th August 2018 at 4:30pm.
NB: only short listed candidates will be invited for interview in African Relief Committee office in Garowe on 11th August 2018.
Regards, Field Office Head.