Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism
Puntland State of Somalia
Ministry of Environment Wildlife & Tourism
Office of the head of procurement
Garowe DATE ISSUE 5/11/2017
Tender No. MoEWT/36/2017
Construction of Water Catchments in (Bayra & Golgolmadoone Mudug Region and Salaxley, Goolada & Yoombays Nugaal Region).
The Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism now invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors registered or capable of being registered in Puntland for carrying out the [Construction of water Catchments in the fallowing villages Bayra, Gogolmadoone in Mudug Region and Salaxley,Yoombays, Goolada Nugal Region.
The Ministry of Environment has funds for use during the 2017 financial year. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for the [Tender No. MoEWT/36/2017
- Tendering will be conducted through the Public Procurement Regulation and is open to all Tenderers in Puntland.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from the Ministry’s Procurement Unit Office on 5/11/2017 to 19th Nov2017 inclusive except on public holidays.
- All Tenders in one original, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the [Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism. There is Tender Drop Box in the Ministry’s Procurement Unit] before [11:00 am on 19th Nov 2017]. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend the opening at [Ministry of Environment’s Conference Hall]. At 19/Nov/2017 11: 20 Am in the local time
- Late or incomplete Tenders shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism will officially inform the tender winner.
Head of Procurement Unit Mobile: +252-90-7-729363