Ministry of Finance
Puntland State of Somalia
Second Somalia Recurrent cost and reform financing Project (RCRF II)
Contract Title: Supply/Installation of Radio Network Equipment and Computers. (Support/Warrant of maintenance of minimum one year is required)
Reference No: PSS/RCRF/GOODS/NCB/2018/001
- The Puntland State of Somaliarepresented by Ministry of Finance has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the RCRF II, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Radio Network Equipment and Computers.
- The Ministry of Finance now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of Radio Equipment and Computers.
|Item no||Name||quantity||location||Delivery place|
|Lot 1: Radio Equipment and accessories
As per list in the Bid document
|As per list in the bid document
|Ministry of Finance
|2||Lot 2 : Computers
And accessories As per list in the Bid document
|As per list in the Bid document||Ministry of Finance||Garowe
Bidders are free to quote for any one lot, more than one lot, or for all the lots. Each lot will be evaluated and awarded separately. Bidders wishing to offer discounts in case they are awarded more than one contract will be allowed to do so, provided those discounts are included in the Letter of Bid.
Bidding process will be governed by the World Bank’s rules and procedures.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers: edition dated January 2011 revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from RCRF II Coordination office / EAFS Unit Attention: Head of Procurement a+252 907793595, Email: RCRF@mof.plstate.so, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours between 0900 to 1700 hours at the address given below :
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of USD $20. The method of payment will be Cash. The document will be sent by Hand or Email.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below:
On or before 19 April 2018, 11: 00 am. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below above on 19 April 2018, at 11:00 am
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Ministry of Finance
Putland State Bank Compound
Attn: Abshir Abdulkadir Ahmed
Head of Procurement
Tel: + 252 907793595